Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Dashing George Clooney Looks Dashed

The Pretty Young Thing (PYT) at the check-in counter at the Dubai airport puckered her lips and said :"Sorry sir, you have almost 3 kg excess check-in baggage".

And then she gave me a bright smile and said : "But there is something about you that reminds me of someone - so I will make an exception in your case and not charge you anything".

I always knew it.  My natural grey hair fashioned in the George Clooney Style always works its charm. The security cameras at the check-in counter picked up the following vision of a Ram Mohan Rao beaming at the PYT, exuding his full George Clooney magnetic personality on her.


And then she said :"Oh yes, I know ..... you remind me of my dad".

The security cameras next picked up this vision of the distraught traveller:


I saw a half smile fleetingly pass over the PYT's face.

I would give anything to figure out how many potential George Clooneys has she crushed with this devastating line......

3 comments:

vishy said...

Lovely !!

But the key thing is not paying for that excess baggage!!

Vishy

manu said...

Ha ha ha

Kishore said...

Next time you meet her, tell her she reminds you of some actress and once she is done with her work of yours' , tell her "oh yeah, you remind me of Tuntun!"