Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Only Sensational Moment Of Dhoom-3

Dhoom-3 is technically superb - but left me cold.  Soul-less - unlike its less-slick predecessors.

The 3 kids sitting in front too seemed to share my view - they were sitting slumped in their seats while watching the movie.  2 of them were teenagers, and the 3rd was a small brat - possibly the kid brother of one of the teens.

The only time the teens perked up was when Abishek Bachan asked Aamir Khan to remove his shirt and jacket to check if he had a bullet wound.

But their interest was short-lived ....

"No Cavity Check - I thought that was compulsory in the US" said one teen to the other in a disappointed voice, slumping back in his seat.

"What can you expect with these poorly paid Indian policemen brought all the way from India" replied the other teen, slumping back too in his seat.

"I have cavities too" said the small brat and showed off his mouthful of teeth.

Paisa vasool finally for me.....

2 comments:

manu said...

Ha ha ha I like this especially the cavity check for which US has become unpopular about especially with Indians. I do not know why our cavities interest them so much.

vandram said...

Yes Manu - a new term has entered our vocabulary :)