Sunday, April 13, 2014

On What Concerns Today's Eligible Young Bachelors

We have an open office plan – and until recently I was only aware of the disadvantages.  Until this incident happened during the lunch hour in the office.........

An over-powering smell of Chicken Biriyani, Mutton Kheema and Egg noodles made me realize that the table behind me has been occupied by a trio having their lunch.  Soon the lunch conversation drifted into discussing their weekend activity…

Since I cannot reveal their names, let me call them Party 1, Party 2, and Party 3.

Party 1 : “I went to Main Tera Hero movie this weekend, and my girlfriend thought the hero Varun Dhawan was really sexy”.  He said it in a petulant tone, which was picked upon by the other 2 parties.

Party 2 : “It must be his pectorals, and the way he twitches them in the song while holding 2 girls on either side”.

Party 3 : “Yeah, I don’t know how he manages to shake his breasts” – the envy clearly showing.

Party 1 mulled over this, and then blurted out the question that he was wrestling with for some time : “Do you think girls like guys who can twitch their pectorals?”. 

I could detect a certain anxiety in his voice.

There was collective silence as the 3 parties brooded on this difficult question for the rest of their lunch.

All the 3 parties looked like the fit ones who go to the gym - but when it comes to twitching the pectorals, it is a hard act to follow, undoubtedly.

Very insightful indeed. 

Yes, the open seating plan does have its advantages. 

1 comment:

Akka said...

Hahahahaha. And so this is why you wanted to watch the movie so badly? :P

Tch. So much for wondering what conversations people have in offices over lunch. :'D