Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Symbolism

This week has been strange - the clock virtually stopped ticking.....

Over this week all the 3 clocks in my apartment started going dead one after the other. May be I changed the batteries of all the wall clocks in my house at the same time last year......, or maybe the cold in my apartment has started affecting the clock batteries .....

But interestingly even my wrist watches stopped working.

While I am trying to figure out the symbolism of this, I now rely on my old Omega which I earlier used to ignore because it needs to be manually wound up.  I now laboriously wind it up daily.

2 comments:

sankaran said...

Hi Rammohan,

Joint probability of all three clocks going out of order is close to zero and you have witnessed a rare event in history, unless there is a common cause behind all the three events. If you learn more on the symbolism, pls post it.

M.Sankaran

vandram said...

Thanks Sankaran - Typically the real symbolism becomes evident only on hind-sight, and a long time later.... Will certainly update you once I figure this out - am very curious too about its significance.